Our oil and gas filtration systems lead the industry in quality, reliability, and longevity. We understand that every process, application and scenario is unique which is why we work closely with our customers to design and customize our filtration systems and solutions.
The contaminants, process and application determines the method of filtration. Our wide range of cartridge based solutions and systems allow us to recommend the best fit filtration solution for your application.
ProGuard – Automatic Backflushing Filter
The ProGuard Series automatic backflushing filter is specifically designed for the robust requirements of refinery streams. The filter is designed to minimize the backflush volumes while effectively removing contaminants.
- Used in hydrocarbon refining, process water, coke cutting water
- Continuous filtration with automatic self cleaning
- Large filter surface area from pleated mesh filter elements
- Wedge wire elements are also available
- Low backflush rates and optimal cleaning of the filter elements improve filtration efficiency
- Easy to service
- Modular design to accommodate wide range of process flow rates
- Filter ratings from 25 micron absolute and larger
- ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1
- Optional CE or CRN certification available
- Worldwide network of distribution and service agents
The Cricketfilter technology has been developed to separate solid particles from a liquid in such a way that the solid particles can be discharged if dry matter or a slury. Liquid losses are kept to an absolut minimum.
- Side outlet, ensuring a completely drainable septum.
- Improve safety by reducing the use of bag filters.
- The risk when opening bag filter housings is eliminated.
- Space saving through an excellent surface/volume ratio because of unique Cricket element design.
- Improved cloth mounting thanks to use of the proven Cricket type I element construction.
- Easy to connect several filters, saving space and investment.
- Easy to automate, therefore low maintenance required.
- Very high cleanability due to less internal parts.